Ohpen’s cloud-based (AWS) core banking engine is rapidly gaining favour as the engine of choice for financial services companies. Your mission is to uphold the 100% reliability, scalability and ruthless efficiency of the Ohpen platform. We started Ohpen to be amazing. And we need you to apply every last ounce of your intelligence, skills and experience to keep us that way.
As QA Engineer at Ohpen you'll focus on building and extending the test cases for our test automation framework. You’ll be one of the first of several new QA Automation Engineers working side by side with our developers. While the teams build new functionalities and deliver with continuous integration, you will design and set up new automated test suites (automated test preparation), selecting and expanding with the latest tools and effective solutions for automation. We have several different applications with a slightly different technology stack that require test automation; all our services run at AWS and test automation for continuous deployment is our goal, a challenge awaits you!
- A QA automation professional with more than three years experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar, you’ll know how to test SaaS API and Web services;
- At Ohpen the technology stack is based around .NET and MySQL running in the AWS cloud, so a background in and experience with C#, .NET, working with MySQL Server is a big plus. However it has been proven that your experience in other programming languages can also be a good start to work with our developer;
- We are true collaborators and also expect you to share your knowledge in sprint reviews, documentation, and knowledge sharing sessions; in return you’ll be immersed in an environment that supports your ideas, creative problem-solving, and intellect;
- You like to fully understand things from the perspective of others and are comfortable communicating in group settings. In writing and in conversation you can get your points across succinctly and clearly.
- Everything here is part of your job description: there is no leaning back waiting for others at Ohpen;
- There is no margin for error: all eyes will be on you to show leadership in upholding or 100% commitment to impeccable accuracy and quality;
- The fluid nature of a startup in hyper-growth mode is not for everyone.
- Exposure to an unrivalled mix of talents and specialisations;
- Ohpen represents the future of banking IT, not the past. You will be setting precedent, not following it;
- You get to be part of a startup in hyper-growth mode, if that's something that's excites you, this is the place to be!