We are looking for a Backend QA Engineer, whose main mission will be testing features based on the specification and code, carry out manual and automated tests, report of defects ensuring sufficient details are recorded and automate testing.
· IT, Computer Science, Telecommunications, or related degree, or equivalent experience (not less than 3 years)
· Automated API Testing (Runscope, Postman, ...)
· Version control tool: GIT
· Scrum methodology
· Working with continuous integration tools and knowledge of CI
· Working with bug-tracking software (JIRA, Redmine, …)
· Programming experience (Ruby on Rails)
· Testing and debugging backend experience
· Databases, terminal and server’s log experience
· High level of English both spoken and written.
Some good reasons to apply
· Great work environment 2 blocks away from Poblenou’s beach
· Free drinks and cookies
· Weekly box of fresh fruit
· Culturally diverse environment with really interesting and fun people in the office
· Regular company outings, off-sites and team-building events
· Private Medical Insurance or extra money for meal card/commuting card
· Free Language Classes on-site and interesting trainings and sponsorships
· Free massage for all the team
If you made it this far, you’re probably interested in sending us an introduction about yourself. Send us over a cover letter, a copy of your resume, Github account, and/or links to any projects you are proud of, and we’ll be in touch.
About Rakuten TV