Stuart is Europe’s leading on-demand logistics platform which connects businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. Our platform allows businesses big and small in every industry to deliver to their customers with never-seen-before speed and efficiency.
In 2017 just 2 years from launch, Europe’s biggest logistics company GeoPost (Groupe La Poste) acquired Stuart so that it could join prestigious companies like DPD, Colissimo, SEUR & Chronopost and conquer urban logistics.
With an exciting blend of GeoPost Group expertise and a fun, agile start up culture; Stuart has expanded to more than 30 cities across the UK, France & Spain and continued the steep growth curve it’s become accustomed to.
What really makes Stuart tick though, is the 200+ people that work here every day to smash our goals. We are a free-thinking, enthusiastic bunch whether it’s sales or operations people, engineers or designers.
We’re passionate about looking at problems in fresh and innovative ways – every problem is just opportunity for a great solution. We love to invent new ways of doing things and come to work every day with smiles on our faces.
Wanna be part of that? We’re looking for a talented QA Engineer who will play a critical role in building the best real-time logistics system ever. Your mission will be to run automated tests for our web, mobile and API products. Based in our office in sunny Barcelona, you will be joining a growing team of successful startup enthusiasts, entrepreneurs and alumni from Uber, Amazon, Yahoo and King.
What you will do?
- Design end to end automated tests for our web, mobile apps and API
- Prioritizing testing requirements based on the business requirements
- Draft solutions for automated test, CI and release processes
- Run manual acceptance testing for new features as needed
- Collaborate with team members to determine overall test strategy and improve testing quality
- Promote Agile testing and Agile methodologies
- Analysis and report QA activities regularly
Who are you?
- Fluent in English
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- 3+ years' experience in a similar roles
- Experience in manual and automated testing (web/mobile/API)
- Always following the latest testing and quality trends and techniques
- Preferably former experience in an Agile environment
- Ideally Java, Kotlin and Swift coding skills
- Experience with version control and project tracking tools like Git and Jira or similar
- Strong communication skills
The icing on the cake?
- Very competitive salary package
- Monthly gym allowance to use in any gym or for any sport class - a healthy mind in a healthy body!
- Annual company offsite – Barcelona this year!
- Private health care
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture.
After reading all this just a few last but important words: We want you to take on a role you love and we want you to come to a place you’re proud and happy to work every day.
If this sounds like you - apply! Get in touch with us, we want to hear more about you today!
Stuart mission is to become the on-demand delivery leader in every supercity of the world through a simpler, quicker and cheaper transportation model.
From data scientists to restless couriers, designers to operation managers… Stuart strength rests upon our plurality of skills and expertise, building up our unique team. They operate from their headquarters in Barcelona, as in Paris, Brussels, London and Berlin, the first cities they'll ride through.
Co-Founded in 2015 by D. Leca (Sparrow founder acquired by Google in 2012), Stuart is now backed by great entrepreneurs such as J.D. Blanc (Allociné), J.A. Granjon (Vente-privee.com) and O. Mathiot (PriceMinister), with a total investment of €22 million.