Stuart is the disruptive on-demand urban logistics platform that will transform our daily lives. Our technology allows businesses big and small in every industry to deliver to their local customers with never-before-seen speed and efficiency. We create thousands of economic opportunities for businesses and courier partners whilst redefining customer expectations when it comes to delivery.
After rapidly scaling both our operations and our business metrics, Geopost has acquired Stuart. We are entering a new era, looking to cement our position as the leading provider of express urban delivery. We now operate in Paris, London, Barcelona, Madrid and Lyon... with many more cities across Europe in the pipeline for 2018.
We are a growing group of free-thinking designers, engineers and startup enthusiasts who love to invent new and improved ways of doing things. From data scientists to restless couriers, designers to operation manager our strength rests upon our plurality of skills and expertise, building up our unique team.
We’re looking for a talented QA Engineer who will play a critical role in building the best real-time logistics system ever. Your mission will be to run automated tests for our web, mobile and API products. Based in our office in sunny Barcelona, you will be joining a growing team of successful startup enthusiasts, entrepreneurs and alumni from Uber, Amazon, Yahoo and King.
What you will do?
- Design end to end automated tests for our web, mobile apps and API
- Prioritizing testing requirements based on the business requirements
- Draft solutions for automated test, CI and release processes
- Run manual acceptance testing for new features as needed
- Collaborate with team members to determine overall test strategy and improve testing quality
- Promote Agile testing and Agile methodologies
- Analysis and report QA activities regularly
Who are you?
- Fluent in English
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- 3+ years' experience in a similar roles
- Experience in manual and automated testing (web/mobile/API)
- Always following the latest testing and quality trends and techniques
- Preferably former experience in an Agile environment
- Ideally Java, Kotlin and Swift coding skills
- Experience with version control and project tracking tools like Git and Jira or similar
- Strong communication skills
The icing on the cake?
- Very attractive compensation package
- Have a real impact
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
- Relaxed, fun work environment and flexible working hours
- Extras like catered lunch, gym membership,private health insurance…
We want you to take on a role you love and we want to offer you a place you’re proud and happy to come to everyday.
If you feel like this role could be a good fit, hit the button and apply. We'd love to hear more about you.
Stuart mission is to become the on-demand delivery leader in every supercity of the world through a simpler, quicker and cheaper transportation model.
From data scientists to restless couriers, designers to operation managers… Stuart strength rests upon our plurality of skills and expertise, building up our unique team. They operate from their headquarters in Barcelona, as in Paris, Brussels, London and Berlin, the first cities they'll ride through.
Co-Founded in 2015 by D. Leca (Sparrow founder acquired by Google in 2012), Stuart is now backed by great entrepreneurs such as J.D. Blanc (Allociné), J.A. Granjon (Vente-privee.com) and O. Mathiot (PriceMinister), with a total investment of €22 million.