FilledThis offer is not available anymore
The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centred journey.
While complying with the procedures and quality methods defined within vpTech, the QA Engineer makes sure that delivered products are matching the specifications, demands, requirements, as well as standards (safety & legal ones...).
The Test Analyst designs, specifies and organizes unit and end-to-end tests, but also guarantees the quality of the product he’s been assigned to.
- Development and deployment of automation testing practices
- Defining testing strategy (functional tests, unit tests and end-to-end tests - both automatic and manual);
- Designing the tests in cooperation with the PO & developers;
- Estimating the impact of the evolution on the product (input and alerts on the incidents);
- Technical monitoring of KPIs of the product;
- Ensuring that the features are not deteriorated from one version to another;
- Validating of the “Complete” state of a task;
- Development of the test cases.
- At least a BSc degree in IT (or a similar experience in the same domain);
- Overall experience of 2-5 years in the position of a QA Engineer;
- Hands-on experience of coding in JAVA, C#, NodeJS
- Good knowledge of APIs;
- Expertise with SQL and NO SQL (SQL Server, Postgre SQL, Couchbase…) databases'
- Expertise in bug tracking systems (JIRA, Gemini)
- Expertise in quality management software tests (Compuware, HP/Mercury QACenter, Microsoft TFS2010, …)
- Knowledge of several automation software tools (HP/Mercury QTP, Microsoft Test Lab, Selenium, Appium, Ranorex…)
- Previous experience in mobile testing would be a plus.
- Fluent English
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
Need more info > https://careers.vente-privee.com/en/vptech/
Veepee company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.