We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer who will be part of the Delivery team responsible of watching over the quality of solutions delivered worldwide that are transforming the way that electoral processes are managed.
At Scytl we value creativity, proactivity, overall view, strong teamwork mindset and a commitment to guarantee the customer’s satisfaction.
How can you help us?
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will be in charge of:
- Developing test plans and test cases based on business requirements of functional and non-functional specifications.
- Design, develop, and maintain automated tests.
- Bug reporting and tracking.
- Perform manual and automated testing of our systems.
- Building and delivering QA documentation.
- Controlling and completing coherence between Requirements / Use Cases and tests scenario’s.
- Understand business workflows and technical documentation within a business context to support UAT activities.
- Should possess functional, regression and user acceptance testing experience.
- Relevant experience in test cases automation process.
- Working experience with Test automation and Scripting, using tools such as Selenium and Jmeter and scripting languages such as Java and/or Python.
- Experience or knowledge with performance, load, stress, data interface and data migration.
- Knowledge about continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases, writing and executing queries
- Experienced necessary in testing tools: Jira, TestRail and Redmine.
- Experience necessary in version control tools (specially GIT/Bitbucket)
- Knowledge about Behaviour Driven Development and Test Driven Development principles
- Experience testing RESTful APIs
- Desirable Working knowledge of Java or any other object oriented programming language
- Written and spoken English at Negotiation level
The following would be an advantage:
- Proven experience in software testing, providing ISTQB certified tester.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a collaborative environment as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Team player with a very positive attitude who supports a culture of trust, transparency and collaboration.
- Experience deploying software builds to various environments (VMs, Cloud instances, etc) using Ansible.
- Experience or knowledge in OpenStack and/or Openshift.
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve our quality and testing processes.
- Ability to work concurrently on several teams, each with specific instructions that may differ from team to team.
- Self- motivated, independent and proactive.
- Analytically minded and very detail oriented.
- Enjoys and exhibits a passion for testing, finding problem, analysing risk an assessing quality.
- Strong emphasis on exploration discovery and communication of software defects.
- Must be a self- starter who understand the details within a much larger context.
- Demonstrates ability to work around obstacles and organizational challenges to achieve results.
What is Scytl?
Scytl is helping revolutionize Democracy. Our secure election management and online voting solutions are helping organizations around the globe increase and improve participatory democracy, citizen empowerment and public transparency via innovative online technology.
Our company works with governments across all 5 continents, helping countries as different like the US, France, Spain, Norway, Brazil, Uganda, UAE, Switzerland, Canada, and Australia modernize their electoral processes making elections more engaging, participatory, transparent, accessible and secure.
For more info, please visit www.scytl.com
- International working environment
- Creative and results focused team
- Opportunity to be part of the worldwide leader in its market
- Great office in Barcelona center
Scytl is recognized worldwide for helping revolutionize Democracy. Our secure election management and online voting solutions are helping organizations around the globe increase and improve participatory democracy, citizen empowerment and public transparency via innovative online technology.
Our highly energized company works with governments across all 5 continents, helping countries as different as the US, Norway, Uganda, UAE, Switzerland, Canada, Tunisia, Australia and Spain modernize their electoral processes making elections more engaging, participatory, transparent, accessible and secure.