NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable big data and business intelligence solutions that help online media services make data-driven decisions to move their business forward.
NPAW Suite, the company’s flagship product, is the most advanced BI platform correlating data across entire media services. With NPAW Suite, content providers gain an in-depth, real-time understanding of their platform’s performance and their audience’s behavior. This AI-powered solution provides descriptive and prescriptive insights to reduce churn, proactively manage users, optimize content discovery, increase advertising efficiency and overcome technical and operational issues.
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer to join its Quality department. In this role, you’ll be the guardian of our outstanding quality, and you will be able to dive into many aspects of the online media industry.
- Prepare test environments to simulate production scenarios
- Design and execute functional test cases (Testing types: unit, smoke, sanity, regression, interface, integration…)
- Prepare validation reports
- Reproduce issues experienced by clients and detect critical issues for the business
- Issue prioritization and issue management dealing with development team
- Participate actively in improving internal processes
- Document our product limitations for public usage
- Work with Product/Development teams to make decisions about product design and user experience
- Define the acceptance criteria of new products to make sure they will meet customer expectations
- Customer oriented person
- Analytical and exceptionally good at identifying inconsistencies and flaws
- Strong communication and collaboration skills (English and Spanish)
- Inquisitive, you want to participate actively in improving internal processes
- Excitement and passion for technology and online media industry (video formats and codecs, video delivery protocols and player technologies)
- Feel comfortable in a multi-platform environment (dealing with devices such as Smart TV’s, Video Game Consoles, Mobiles, Tablets and Streaming Media Devices)
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!). We are based in Poblenou.
- Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay after work in the office having unlimited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the healthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired. We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology training...)
- We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high-quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team building... and much more! Come join us!
About Nice People At Work