Based in Barcelona, Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide. Qustodio has been rated Editors’ Choice by PC Magazine and is the now one of the leading brands worldwide for Parental Control.
We're looking for a new QA Engineer to join our international team in Barcelona.
Your mission will be to work closely with the development team to ensure the quality of our product meets our standards and we can offer a great Customer Journey experience to our Parents and Children.
- Be part of the Agile team that is working on the desktop clients of our product
- Work closely with developers and product team
- Be responsible for the creation of test scenarios by translating business requirements into concrete test scenarios
- Execute tests and raise defects if the results aren’t as expected
- Assist in new automation initiatives/challenges
- Design, code and execute automated test cases
- Proactively identify risks and impact assess defects raised
- Collaborate with your QA colleagues
What you bring to the table
Degree in a computing related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience
You have to have manual testing skills with some previous hands-on experience and/or training in the functional testing of software applications;
Experience in automated testing.
Experience in Agile development methodologies is preferable;
Proven ability to deliver quality results in a busy and dynamic business focused environment
Experience in software programming with C++ and experience in networking will be a plus
Ability to assess and comprehend system and functional requirements;
Ability to comprehend QA processes and follow QA process guidelines;
Team player and drive collaborative efforts to improve product quality;
Ability to demonstrate a sense of responsibility and service-minded attitude;
Ability to be flexible and meet deadlines and changing priorities;
Ability to work in high-pressure environment and work independently and within a team;
Excellent organizational skills.
Why work with us?
Great question! Here are few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- Competitive salary range
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee and fruits
- Free refreshments on Fridays afternoons
- Half day off on your b'day
- Flexible Benefits
- 23 days of holidays per year
Even if you don’t fit all the requirements but you are willing to learn and to share your knowledge, feel free to apply.