At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 43 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
We are looking for a workmate who loves to spend time with software testing. You are a good fit if you consider yourself as a team player who is task oriented, has excellent analytical skills and a strong capacity to focus.
Netcentric is powered by an international team of skilled, social people who are all about building innovative digital marketing solutions in the Adobe Experience Cloud. We are a responsive organisation that enables everyone to take initiative and contribute to the success of our projects and the company through Holacracy. We focus on technology, delivering quality work and supporting our customers. If this sounds like you, we need to talk.
- Test newly developed software, features, and record any bugs or performance issues.
- Collect information about software usability.
- Identify critical bottlenecks in development.
- Develop and run effective tests to ensure product’s stability and performance.
- Document, prioritize, and resolve bugs.
- Deliver high quality projects, accurate reviews and complete reports.
- Review the specifications to find lacks of information
- Provide information to development teams to support their bugfixing
- Report to Project Manager and QA Lead
What do we require?
- Minimum 2 years experience in Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of QA methodology
- Experience in functional testing
- Ability to translate use cases and/or technical specifications into test cases
- Ability to report defects and document clearly
- Experience in using Issue & Project tracking tools (like JIRA)
- Experience within an agile environment and a multidisciplinary team
- Strong organisational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and able to synthesise the results
- Team player who takes pride in their work
- Ability to work independently
- An open mind which is looking for continuous improvement
- Enthusiasm and empathy
- Good English communication skills
- Strong interest and passion in software testing
What makes us smile...
- ISTQB foundation level
- Mobile automation and Testing experience
- Experience with automation tools (like Selenium, Applitools)
- Experience with performance and security testing
- German and Spanish language skills
- Experience working with CQ/AEM/Adobe Campaigns
At Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Continuous training and coaching
- Free language classes to polish your English or help you with your Spanish
- Dynamic and international team
- Apple work equipment
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored gym membership
- Tax-free benefits (ticket restaurant, kindergarden and transport)
- An office location in the bustling district 22@
- Many off-site company events, including our annual company summit
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
It's a young, international and visionary company with Swiss roots. Office locations span four different nations in Europe: Switzerland, Spain, Germany and the United Kingdom, and in these offices, you will find our diverse culture that embraces over 30 different nationalities from around the globe. Netcentric has a start-up spirit, and they don’t plan to slow down anytime soon.
- - Fancy offices, and best equipment available for today’s needs. Be prepared to be fully armed with the latest Apple ensemble.
- - 30 days of annual leave for all employees
- - Sponsored gym memberships
- - Flexible working hours, because we know you have a personal life too.
- - Company events. Think an annual sailing trip with all of your favourite colleagues off the Spanish or Croatian coast, or a weekend-long kickoff event in Barcelona.