Strands is waiting for you! You will join our Quality
Assurance Team and assure the quality of the development of innovative
FinTech software that enables banks to offer personalized digital
banking experiences to there final customers.
You will work in Barcelona, having contact with our teams in Miami, Buenos Aires and Kuala Lumpur – and well-known customers around the world!!
Are you a passionate Quality Assurance Engineer with a certain level of engineering experience and with a need to be challenged in an analytical FinTech environment?
Do you want to be part of an international team that works to create an innovative and lasting product?
You'll do things like...
Reporting to the QA Manager, you will be participating in assuring high quality across all product lifecycle of the development of sophisticated and innovative solutions.
Being part of a centralized Quality Assurance Team, you will work closely with Software Engineers and Product Managers in an Agile environment to
- validate product requirements and functional design
- preparation/execution/maintenance of test scenarios and Automated Tests
- and making sure that our Customers are happy and we can be proud of our deliveries.
You will be continuously challenged to improve QA methodologies and to improve the overall workflows, and provide accurate feedback to different departments.
You'll do it using your...
- Understanding the different aspects of quality.
- Analytical mindset and eye for details.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Experience with actual software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience working with the Scrum methodology.
- Software development Skill-set for the creation of automated tests and used to work with different tools.
- Understanding the basic concepts of object-oriented programming.
- Understanding Version Control and Continuous Integration.
- Experience with Java, Selenium, SQL, Git.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with different teams.
- English is our vehicular language, so being fluent in English, both written and spoken is a must.
Candidates with the following, additional skills will be strongly preferred:
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines and why they are important
- Understanding of Java server-side technologies.
- Used to work with Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with automated testing of rest api, responsive web, native mobile applications, database and batch processes, performance testing and load testing.
You'll love it because...
- You will get:
Private health care insurance
Meal vouchers card
Gym free pass
Subscription to unlimited online training courses by Udemy
- You will have:
Flexible working hours and Friday afternoon off
A great office location, just 10 minutes walk from the beach
Snacks and food, Fresh organic fruit, drinks, tea, coffee and juices
- You will be able to participate in:
Conferences with paid tickets & training
Company tech sessions
Summer and Winter parties
Language courses (English & Spanish)
Equity long term plan
About Strands Finance