FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Your Responsibilities & Tasks
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Develop and implement QA metrics.
- Support and improve the test automation strategy.
- 1 year working in automated testing (Web/Mobile)
- Experience in performance testing (Web/Mobile) is an advantage
- Experience working in a Scrum team
- Good understanding of converting business requirements into test plans and test cases, working closely with software developers to develop and build test cases.
- Expertise in any of the following is a plus: Selenium, Appium, Java, Groovy
- Ability to understand and define test strategies and data requirements
- Fluent communication skills in English. Spanish is NOT required
What we offer you
- A highly professional, dynamic, ambitious & international working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A great company culture built around integrity, excellence, team-work, commitment & responsibility
- An attractive compensation package
- Training and personal development program
- A modern office in the city center of Barcelona, free coffee, fruits, snacks and events
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!