Who are you?
You love it if a system runs smooth! You keep on and on until the last issue is found. You hustle until all issues are resolved. In other words – you live and breathe technical excellence!
What are your challenge?
- Champion product and service quality across the whole organization
- Ensure high-quality product features, releases and roll-outs
- Write and maintain test scripts for our iOS, Android and Web applications
- Execute test scripts and report bugs to our development team
- Monitor reported bugs and verify that they are fixed in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Keep up with the latest technologies and define our future technology stack
What are the requirements?
- Highly analytical and curious mind with Bachelor in Science
- 3+ years of experience with testing web and mobile applications
- Experience with test automation in Java or Selenium preferred
- Experience with performance test tools like Appium or JMeter is a plus
- Experience with API-level integration tests with Postman or SoapUI desired
- Strong critical thinking with a drive to take initiative.
- Open personality with hands-on, nothing-is-impossible mindset
What are the perks?
Picnic has a lot of cool stuff to offer. We have an awesome start-up culture where everything you do matters! It’s also an environment where you can develop yourself super-fast and get the freedom to create your own future in Picnic. Our fabulous office with roof terrace is in the centre of Amsterdam and faces the canals. We work very hard but have also a lot of fun together.