eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
As a QA Developer within eDreams you will be part of a technologically driven online travel agency (OTA) who believes that great businesses comes from great products built by great teams. That is why the Tech team is constantly investing in infrastructure and software quality.
We put a lot of emphasis in scalability and reliability by emphasizing the use of unit tests and code reviews, supporting our continuous integration and delivery flow.
We keep the team excited offering a culture of training and innovation through trainings and pilot projects.
Main responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Design and develop automated tests for both frontend and API
- Analyse and interpret test results and communicate them to the team
- Enhance and evolve the tools and suites used in testing
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Prioritize the work load
Desired Skills & Experience:
- +2 yrs of experience as a QA in SAAS, WEB and/or eCommerce companies.
- Solid knowledge of HTML5 and API interfaces.
- Experience in stress testing automation.
- Bug tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Excellent knowledge of automated testing tools like TestNG, Robot Framework, Selenium and Appium.
- Familiarized with agile methodologies
- Fluent in English & good communication skills.
- Positive approach and great attention to detail.