Wallbox is a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015 and dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems for electric vehicles that combine cutting-edge technology with an outstanding design, because we believe that design is as essential as technology. And in order to provide an integrated experience, the communication between the car and the charger is managed via an easy-to-use App.
Wallbox operates in over 40 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US. We are a team of dreamers, doers, and makers, working worldwide to lead the path to sustainable electric transportation. More than 200 dedicated experts of over 20 different nationalities work together on achieving this goal.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our values. This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology.
We have closed our second tranche of series A investment, bringing the total round to €23M. Have we also mentioned our brand-new headquarters in Barcelona?
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
We are looking for an experienced test engineer to work with mobile teams and and help us to increase the quality of our apps building a reliable test automation framework
- Analyse business requirements and design meaningful test cases
- Design a test strategy for mobile applications
- Build a test automation framework and monitor the quality of applications
- +2 years of experience in test automation for mobile applications (Appium)
- +1 year of experience setting up tests in continuous integration tools (i.e: jenkins, gitlab, circle ci, test flight, etc)
- +1 year of experience using mobile simulation services (browserstack, saucelabs, etc)
- +1 year of experience monitoring mobile apps in production (firebase, google console datadog, etc)
- Knowledge of how apps are delivered to users using Google Play and App Store
- You have good coding skills. The quality of your test code matters
- You prefer working software and communication over extensive documentation and processes
- You are able to take actions and make decisions yourself but you also seek team collaboration and consensus
- English language
Nice to have
- Knowledge of SQL
- High plus if you worked in IoT projects
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Possibility of working remotely
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- Over 20 different nationalities
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
About Wallbox Chargers
St. Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona, Spain