We are building the best team ever to help us to transform the Insurance Industry. Do you want to join us?
BDEO's mission is making the insurance and claim processes easy to the users and more efficient to the companies through an awesome AI visual Saas technology.
BDEO is here and so it is the digital transformation for Insurance.
- We are professional, ambitious, fresh and committed
- We care for every member of the team
- We extremely value the teamwork and the eager to learn and improve
- We trust in our team
- We want you to be the best professional ever, but we also want you to be happy because we strongly believe you can't be the best in your work if you don't live the life you want to.
Bdeo is based on Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, and Geolocalized Video Call through a powerful combination that is changing the way the Insurance Companies interact with their users.
- Cool Vendor in Insurtech by Gartner (2020)
- South Summit (2019). Best insurtech and Most Disruptive Product of the Year
- Impact 25 & Insurtech 100 (2019). Bdeo was identified as one of the 25 and 100 Insurtech (respectively) in the world with the greatest impact and transformation capacity of the insurance industry
- Future of AI (2019). 2nd best insurtech applying Artificial Intelligence
Who we are
Bdeo was founded in 2017 by Julio & Manuel, two serial entrepreneurs with wide experience building B2B Saas companies within the Insurance Industry. We are proud to be backed up by two of the most relevant VC funds in Spain: Kfund & Big Sur, who are absolutely involved with the business and the team.
We are a team of 40 people today, 38 in Spain and 2 in Mexico absolutely engaged and committed (average NPS last 12 months: 68).
You can know us a little bit better by reading this:
Who we will be
We will be a team of about 120 people in two years from now.
Our customers are already based on 3 different continents and 14 different countries, speaking several different languages. We need to be and we want to be at least, as diverse and global as our customers are.
🔝 About the role
- You will work with the quality and engineering team to ensure that our products and services are everything our customers expect and come as close to 100% reliability and quality as possible.
- You will be part of the implementation from scratch of automatic tests that help us find possible errors in the system.
- You will develop as a programmer within the QA team, and you will also work hand in hand with our IT team.
- You will work following agile principles and frameworks as Scrum or Kanban.
👉🏾 About you
- You are a recent graduate or you are a developer with up to 1 year of experience.
- You have knowledge of programming in any language, being especially valued if you have knowledge of NodeJS or Angular.
- You are meticulous in your daily life, you value things done well and are eager to learn.
If you join us, you will be able to enjoy the following perks:
Besides the 22 days of vacation per year (plus Spanish public holidays) you will enjoy paid time off on:
The 24th & 31st of December
Your birthday or your kids' birthday (although you will have to take to the office an awesome birthday cake in return)
Flexible working hours
Intensive working hours on Fridays & Summer
Private medical & dental insurance policy
Weekly English classes
Flexible compensation scheme: meals, transport, etc **
Free fruit, tea & coffee every day **
**These benefits have been temporarily suspended until we come back to the office.