AB Tasty helps build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users.
AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and user experiences across digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
- 600+ customers (Sephora, Land Rover, Cartier, Ashley HomeStore...)
- 170 employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
- Raised 24M€
- Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
- Be a genuinely nice person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
- Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
What you will do
We look for a Quality Assurance (QA) Automation engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Understand and analyze product requirements and communicate with product management team
- Design and implement automation test scripts and frameworks
- Prepare test environments and test tool infrastructure
- Analyze test results, logs and prepare reports, localize and file defects
- Ensure test automation design is traceable to requirements or existing manual test cases
- Build and maintain expert knowledge regarding trends and technologies in automation testing and related areas
- Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of developing test automation scripts/framework
- Experience working in a continuous integration or continuous delivery environment
- Confident knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent English skills
- Contract type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris, France (75003)
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience Level: > 2 years