Primary Location: ES-Alcobendas
Your Job will be to support and implement test cases among with the team using the diverse automation testing frameworks but very focused on the API / Webservices one.
Additionally, you’ll be entitled to propose and carry on new improvements on the framework and tools.
For doing it so, you’ll have to work along our Development teams in Madrid and our peers in the US to streamline a common process that fulfils QA needs.
JOB FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Align with the team to populate and maintain the test suites.
- Write test scripts to support the manual testing on the applications under test.
- Train QA team members on writing test scripts for the automation projects.
- Proactively look for process improvements within the QA group.
MAIN SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proven experience with test automation tools, frameworks and Version control such as Git.
- Proven experience and understanding in WebServices/APIs using SOAP / REST.
- Proficiency in C# or other OOP Language.
- Proven experience in writing test automation code.
- Proven experience on development cycles and testing techniques associated to them.
- Experience using tools such as PostMan, SoapUI, ReadyAPI, etc.
- Knowledge or experience with test management and ALM tools such as TFS/Azure DevOps.
- Familiarity with Kanban methodologies.
- A fluent level of English, enough to hold a phone conversation with an automation peer in the US.
- Understanding of SQL.
- Experience working with branching workflows.
- Experience in the financial sector.
- Experience with framework design patterns and SOLID programming principles