And this is our QA Engineer role for those who want to turn ideas into reality using test scripts, automation, and maybe a little magic.
Tasks in the role
To test the front-end and back-end parts of the tool (manual and automated testing, a bit of work with load testing).
Improving the quality of the product.
Making technical decisions and implementing them.
Developing and improving testing processes.
Helping the technical support team solve difficulties encountered by users when working with the product.
Who we are looking for
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies.
- Good experience with Java 8+.
- Knowledge of the TestNG and JUnit frameworks.
- Experience with UI E2E testing.
- Experience in API testing.
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- You have experience with MongoDB.
- Experience with CI (Teamcity/Jenkins/Gitlab CI).
- Experience with MQ.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes.
A bit about the team
Our product has been really successful on the market, and now we’re looking for teammates who will help us expand our presence and reach more customers.
The Lion Team consists of back-end and front-end developers, quality assurance, UI and UX specialists, and, of course, product owners. Our team is independent. All technical solutions for product growth and improvements are made by our team.
SCRUM is our base development process. As a result, we have a team of responsible and self-motivated members.
Technology we use
- Tests: Java 14, Junit5, AssertJ, Allure, Playwright, Moon, Postman
- Back-end: Java 17, Spring Boot, MongoDB, Google PubSub, Kubernetes
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- Work format Choice: It’s up to you to decide what work format works best for you. You can #wfo, #wfh, or mix both.
- Flexible working day start
- Health insurance coverage
- Working from a modern coworking space (or working from home)
- Corporate events
- Training, courses, conferences
- English and Spanish courses
- Gifts for employees
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing. We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker. 10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you.
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.