The Book of Everyone is a full stack publisher focusing on unique personalised books and products.
- Design end to end automated tests for our main product
- Estimating and prioritizing testing requirements based on the business requirements
- Draft solutions for automated test, CI and release processes
- Run manual acceptance testing for new features as needed
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements and improve testing quality
- Analysis and report QA activities regularly
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools
- Proven work experience in software development and quality assurance
- Deep knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
The opportunity: We are a young startup, and the only way is up! That means lots of interesting problems to solve and a lot of room to try new and interesting ways of working.
The culture: We work hard but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. BBQs on our roof terrace are a regular event, company ski trips, free yoga and free haircuts. There’s always music on the stereo and beers in the fridge.
The office: We’re in a cool old factory building in a vibrant part of Barcelona. We’re five minutes from the beach and what’s better after a day at work than a swim in the sea? Nothing, that’s what!
About The Book of Everyone
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!