We are a group of people working in IT & Product teams in Warsaw and Barcelona building a product known as Znanylekarz in Poland and Doctoralia in Spain.
Want to learn more about Docplanner Tech? Find out: https://bit.ly/3xwnSAk.
Now we’re looking for a Quality Assurance Automation (QAA) Engineer, to join remotely our Tech team in Poland.
Four words that describe this role:
Passion - Our most important value is "do what you love". We're looking for people passionate about Product design, but also learning every day.
Autonomy - we have both company and product goals but how you achieve them is your call. Moreover, your ideas and projects are more than welcome.
Flexibility - Being flexible and switching gears quickly are great. That's why you'll also have flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely if you ever need so.
Communication - sharing and getting the information is key in the QA role. You will be in constant contact with your team members as well as with other development teams.
What will you do with us?
- Design and determine whole technical & culture approach around QA processes on each level
- You will take care of architecture in our whole QA ecosystem
- Participate in the design of automated UI tests using TypeScript, Playwright, Docker
- Create test cases and analyze results
- Report and document technical problems
- Share knowledge with other team members
- Create and maintain tests documentation
What experience and skills do you need to do a great job in this position?
- 2 years of experience in developing and maintaining End-to-End web-apps automated tests
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of DOM
- Familiarity with web browsers’ dev tools
- You have practical knowledge of TypeScript and NodeJS
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- You worked with one of the following test frameworks: Playwright (we use it daily), Puppeteer, Cypress, Protractor / WebDriver, TestCafe, Nightwatch, or any other framework.
- Experience in web-apps debugging and dealing with tests flakiness
- You know how to use Git effectively
You’re a great fit for this role if you additionally have:
- Knowledge of Docker, Playwright, and bash scripting
- Experience in writing REST API tests
- Experience in writing performance tests
- Experience in developing tools helpful in maintaining test scenarios
- Experience in creating custom test tools - runner, dashboards, reporting systems
- Basic practical knowledge of SQL
- Some knowledge of any modern JS frameworks (React, Vue, Angular)
- Experience in doing cross-browser testing.
You will get in return:
- Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills
- Remote work - Work from home
- Private healthcare plan (Medical and Dental)
- 23 paid holidays.
- Additional paid holiday on your birthday/work anniversary to celebrate with your loved ones or to have a self-care day!
- Share options plan after six months working with us.
- Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is also true)
- Relocation package (from a different city or country).
- Access to hundreds of gyms in Barcelona or your place of residence for a symbolic fee in partnership with AndJoy
- Summer schedule every day of July and August.
Important: Our recruitment team is international, representing various nationalities. Therefore, please be sure to send your CV in English.