Ohpen runs the backend for the biggest tier 2 banks and asset managers in the Netherlands; several billion euros flow through our software. How important do you think Quality Assurance is for us?
That’s right, you guessed it. This is not a food delivery app, nor a mobile game – it's a cloud-native, multitenant, ruthlessly effective core banking engine, so Quality Assurance is imperative. You are imperative.
So, if you are a QA Automation Engineer looking for a career-defining challenge, this is the place for you.
Python will be your go-to programming language for test automation. As we are moving to DevOps, you will not only be programming test cases, but also creating and automating the pipelines with Jenkins, Bitbucket or AWS services.
Next to test automation and pipelines, you will arm yourself with state-of-the-art technologies in our AWS ecosystem, such as CodeBuild, CloudFormation, Systems Manager, Route 53 and others.
Which others? You to tell us. We want your ideas. You will be encouraged to investigate, learn and implement new technologies, and together we will set the stage for what's possible in QA automation of cloud-native applications.
- You are specialized in QA Automation;
- You ideally write Python, but not necessarily if you're ready to learn it;
- You know how to test web APIs and web services;
- You have some experience with, or a passion for learning AWS;
- You're a knowledge sharer, so you have an active role in sprint reviews, documentation, and knowledge sharing sessions.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT
- You will help us build the QA Automation chapter in Barcelona; an opportunity to make a huge impact on our business;
- You will, while working at Ohpen, become a certified expert in AWS;
- You will have the freedom to investigate, research and implement new technologies and tools;
- Ohpen represents the future of banking, not the past. You will be setting precedent, not following it;
- To us, your health matters. Take a break from work and join us in our weekly yoga and crossfit sessions;
- Work from a beautiful, brand new office where Passeig de Gracia meets Diagonal.
HOW YOU WILL BE CHALLENGED
- You will be expected to take initiative and responsibility: others will look at you to lead, not follow;
- There is low margin for error: we commit to impeccable accuracy and quality;
- We operate in a security-oriented, heavily regulated sector. You will always have to take security and documentation into account.
For security reasons, we ask you to upload your resume, cover letter, et cetera in PDF-format.