We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our vision is to bring knowledge and innovation to every hotelier in the world, helping them focus on what matters most: their guest.
We’ve built an all-in-one platform that provides our customers with everything they need to attract guests, handle bookings and craft exceptional guest experiences in a simple and easy way. Our features in one centralized tool, plus a world-class customer support team to serve our customers in their native language, make them love us. Starting 2022 with +120 team members and growing up to 350 by the end of the year, we are committed to building a world-class team in Barcelona by recruiting diverse and passionate talents who want to work as a team and have an impact.
Backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Hospitech world. Over 4'000 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we’re looking forward to helping 10'000 by the end of 2022.
As a QA Engineer, this position involves:
- Draft solutions for automated test, CI and release processes.
- Design end to end automated tests for our web application and API.
- Prioritise testing based on business requirements.
- Being part of a multi-disciplinary team and provide value all along the development cycle.
- Analysis and report QA activities regularly.
- Promote Agile testing and Agile methodologies.
- Collaborate with team members to determine overall test strategy and improve testing quality.
- Run manual acceptance testing for new features if needed.
Required skills and experience:
- 3 years+ experience as QA.
- Experience in automated testing.
- Experience in the writing acceptance tests for web applications.
- Experience on Web automation with Cypress.
- You are adaptable: we’re growing fast, and our challenges change daily.
- Always following the latest testing and quality trends and techniques.
- You are highly organised and good at multitasking: You know how to manage one or more projects simultaneously (bug tracking, participation in test follow-up meetings).
- You are a strong communicator in English.
- You are always eager to learn and also to help your teammates to do it as well.
- You are not afraid to take on responsibilities and speak up.
- You are resourceful and motivated: you will be given the right level of autonomy and have the opportunity to go above and beyond your missions.
- You are interested in the hospitality industry.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in an Agile environment and cross-functional teams.
- Experience with CI tools.
- Experience in Ruby.
- Experience in API and integration testing.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary and access to our employee stock option plan (depending on your profile).
- An amazing working environment, where you will be able to make a true contribution and get your voice heard.
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED https://www.wired.co.uk/articl...
- Take ownership and have an impact! We provide equity to every member of the Ameniteam
- The opportunity to have a huge impact on developing a fast-growing business that is at a pivotal point in its growth to expand internationally.
- The team is growing fast and we offer plenty of career and development opportunities.
- Flexibility to work from home.
What you'll find at Amenitiz
Some of the best people in Barcelona!
- We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international (15+ nationalities 🌍) and dynamic people!
A great career opportunity!
- We're one of the fastest-growing SaaS start-ups in Barcelona, building the foundations of tomorrow; It's the perfect moment to join us if you're looking for growth and opportunities! 🚀
An awesome vibe !
- We have beautiful offices right in the heart of Barcelona, and Killian, our office manager, has many tricks up his sleeves to bring smiles to the team (especially if you like crêpes !). 🥞
Millions of ways to have an impact!
- From helping our clients succeeded, your co-worker bring their best or champion causes that are important to you, we're always looking to leave the world a little better than when we found it! 🐠🌳 https://noos.global/en/brands/Amenitiz
Private health insurance
- We provide every employee with a private health insurance with an amazing 24/7 coverage that includes dentist, preventive care, urgencies and more! 🦷🏥
Workplace & Culture
At Amenitiz, we're a team of ambitious people looking to solve big problems. We're curious, humble and always eager to learn and have an impact. International at heart, our team is made up of amazing people from over 15 different nationalities.
We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our mission is to build an all-in-one platform to help owners grow and manage their vacation properties by making attracting guests, managing bookings, and crafting exceptional experiences simple and easy. We invite you to be part of our growing community and help us redefine the future of online hospitality together.
We’re passionate and ambitious about our mission and aim to promote a culture that cares deeply about its customers.
In spite of the current global pandemic, we’re continuously growing and adapting to the situation, our team continues to rise stronger and that’s where you come in!