FilledThis offer is not available anymore
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We are happy to announce: Bumble engineering team comes to Barcelona!
Bumble is looking for an experienced Senior Automation QA Engineer to work in one of our product development teams in Barcelona. You should be open to learning new things and get in-depth into tools in a fast-paced agile environment.
Work inside cross-functional teams, including Product, Design, Mobile and Server roles.
Design, write and execute functional and regression tests, with an eye on edge cases but always considering the user first.
Work with the product development team to ensure the applications are tested to the defined level of acceptance
Work closely with other QA engineers from different teams to align strategies
Run non-functional tests using automated tools
Evaluate, troubleshoot and test software
Adopt and adhere to development processes
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Hands-on mobile test experience within an Agile environment
- Experience with TDD or BDD
- Product oriented.
- Strong knowledge of Android/iOS platform specifics
- Mobile automation experience using Ruby language and tools like Calabash, Expresso, XCUITests, Appium or similar frameworks
- Experience with CI/CD server such as TeamCity
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Able to read/write Java/Kotlin, Swift/Objective-C, code and use different development tools
- Understanding of web and internet technologies
- Employee Incentive Plan (EIP)
- £2,000 annual personal learning & development budget
- Private Medical Insurance (PMI)
- Private Dental Insurance
- Mental health support
- 24 working days of holidays
- Relevant conference & events tickets
- Latest equipment
- English language classes
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
* Flexible working hours
* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
* ‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
* ‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble: Bumble is the parent company that operates Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s largest dating and connection apps with millions of users globally. The Bumble app was founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014. Bumble is majority-owned by Blackstone and has over 600 employees in offices in Austin, London, and Moscow.