TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000s and with offices in Barcelona since 2007.
We're 180+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We're technologists, marketers, business operators and video producers from over 32 nationalities.
About the team
Eative (eative.com) - is a healthy lifestyle and eating habits app designed to help you achieve your goals through keto. By way of education and positivity, we want to empower you to take charge of your own health, and to make decisions about it on your own terms.
At Eative, we’re always dreaming about where we’ll go next. We are constantly pushing ourselves to improve our product, based on the needs of our amazing customers. We believe that together, we are building a tool that truly helps people redefine their relationships with food, and learn how to live well for a lifetime.
We have just launched our new mobile app on both Android and iOS. We do this by using the most modern technologies including AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Cypress, using micro-components, Domain Events... As well as using good practices and DDD. We’re proud to be working with Symfony 4, Vue.js, and a wide range of modern technologies. This is all done using agile methodologies, working with Kanban, and Jira daily. Continuous improvement, learning, and practicing new things are always welcomed.
Just as important, we like to work in a nice and safe environment, where everyone is accountable, friendly, and always willing to help. We work as a team and encourage opinions.
Our diverse team is currently composed of Developers, Tech Lead, Product Quality Engineer, and Engineering Manager, from four different countries!
About the job
We are looking for a talented and passionate Software Development Engineer in Test who will bring and raise the confidence in our software development team and the products being implemented. You will do so by applying your testing skills all across the software development lifecycle and making sure none of those nasty bugs sneak into our production systems.
For this job position we're looking for someone who has experience in both front-end and back-end testing. You'll need to be familiar with Web Automation testing tools, mobile automation testing tools, REST API, HTTP, SQL, analytical mindset and don't be scared with complex behaviours and flows.
- Work on a daily basis with the team ensuring proper testing level in terms of quality and coverage.
- Automate testing at any interface level (Web, Mobile, API), expanding the existing testing suite or creating a new one from scratch.
- Work closely with the developers to help out on keeping the CI pipeline stable.
- Use visualization tools like Datadog, New Relic and Kibana in order to monitor the releases.
- Involve and guide developers to keep focused on the code quality assurance.
- Ensure the health of the product from the requirements to production environment, across all stages of development.
- Develop and maintain testing best-practices and process documentation.
- Continuously balance between the extensive testing and the speed of delivery, finding that sweet spot of "enough" testing in between.
- Quickly and accurately report any bug that is found.
- Break stuff early so it doesn't break too late, and love to do so!
- Collaborate to cool initiatives in the cross-team QA chapter.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of working experience.
- Excellent test-case design skills.
- Previous experience testing APIs, especially REST (e.g. Postman).
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (we use Circle CI).
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol.
- Proficiency using SQL.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of Git as a source code version control.
- Critical thought, analytical thinking and excellent communication skills.
- Business Level English: all spoken and written business communications are in English.
- Experience testing mobile applications (XCUITest, Espresso, Appium).
- Knowledge of JIRA for issue tracking.
- Knowledge of Docker.
- Knowledge of Linux and basic console commands.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with non-functional testing (performance, security).
Sounds good? Apply now for this position!
- The first interview is with our Talent Acquisition Specialist. To know about your profile and explain to you about the company and the role
- A second interview with the Hiring Manager and the Tech Lead. To know more about you, review your technical skills and give you more information about the team and the position
- Technical test. You do it when you can, with no time constraints
- A third interview with the QA Tech Lead and the SDET of our team to review your solution
- Private Health and Dental Insurance plan for employees.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Monthly internet allowance.
- Working from home setup allowance.
- Company sponsored Spanish, Catalan and English classes.
- Sponsored training and development.
- Quarterly company bonus programme.
- Top notch Apple equipment.
- Remote policy and flexible working hours
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Day off for your birthday.
- Hybrid remote model office.
*Please note: All applications must be submitted in English