TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
In this role, you will take ownership of testing and automating testing of a key product or technology in the company portfolio. You will identify weak spots in the code base and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems.
This position offers:
- A significant engineering role in a dynamic, well-functioning technology division with the world's largest provider of language services and technology solutions
- An opportunity to have real impact in product testing, direction and development
- Collaboration with colleagues globally in a cross functional team
- Outstanding financial rewards
- Drive the Test Automation to ensure scalable, high performing and robust applications.
- Create, shape, and monitor test plans for scalability, security, functionality, and usability for successful code deployments
- Innovate and automate Test cases in-sprint with CI/CD and cross browser enablement
- Planning the testing strategies and customizing the testing as needed
- Testing the application through both manual and automated means
- Implementing, executing and capturing results of test plans/test scripts/test cases
- Provide usability and functionality feedback to developers
- Assist and collaborate closely with Product Managers, Developers and Release Manager to ensure that all project deliverables are appropriately verified and approved for both distribution for owner verification and for final code deployment
- Automate API (web services and RESTful), and backend database testing using existing tools / new tools
- Make recommendations for revisions of and extensions for existing solutions, including product customization, new components, and pricing models.
- Work closely in collaboration with the development team to facilitate rapid development according to accepted plans and requirements
- Participating in sprint planning meetings and daily standup meetings
- Maintain strong, ongoing channels of communication with QA and Development teams
- Ability to clearly communicate and synchronize efforts with the rest of the QA team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience developing overall test strategy and plans for complex system implementations including a variety of technologies and design patterns
- Proven experience in design, development and debugging of test automation scripts using Selenium, Webdriver, Cucumber, Maven, TestNG, JUnit or similar tools , including bug tracking and scripting
- Experience testing RESTful web services and API's. JMeter preferred.
- Performance and Load testing experience is a plus
- Experience with GUI driven testing as well as programmatic testing
- Track record of QA Testing experience- demonstrated ability to write test plans with traceability to each acceptance criteria listed in requirements
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems like Jenkins, TeamCity, etc
- Must be able to build, catalog, maintain, and execute ever-larger sets of automated scripts to assist in regression testing weekly software builds
- Must have experience with building and executing manual test cases and then adding them into automated scripts after the release
- Ensure development projects are delivered to production only after meeting rigorous testing standards in pre-production environments
- Ensure that software enhancements and system fixes work flawlessly to meet intended business needs according to defined requirements
- Strong analysis and autonomous problem discovery and solving skills
- Independently estimate the level of effort for each deliverable discussed in Sprint Planning meetings
- Development background is a plus
New York, NY, USA
5000 - 10000