Payconiq is a mobile payment company which is currently growing a strong presence in the BENELUX area and has a rich roadmap to conquer Europe.
We need a QA Automation Engineer who will build an automation testing framework for our APIs.
We’re a 90 person fintech scaleup with 35 nationalities. We work together on a daily basis to transform the world of mobile payments. It is our mission to become the most wanted mobile payment connection in all of Europe.
We stand for making bold decisions to enhance our user experience, being human as that is the real core of our business, doing things simply as life is already complicated enough, keeping it playful, and always staying honest.
You may wonder what it’s like to work at Payconiq. Let us tell you:
- Agile methodologies
- Spotify model; squads, chapters, guilds, and leads galore
- Cross functional teams; product owners, scrum masters, and QA on every team
- Ever evolving; we’re always raising the bar higher than it was yesterday
- Approachable, kind, smart people all over the office
- Open to new ideas and cutting-edge tech, and of course, Hackathons
- We love training and you get to choose how you will spend your 5% training budget; which is in addition to your salary
So what is it like to work as a QA Automation Engineer at Payconiq?
We use technologies like Rest Assured and Apache HTTP Client in combination with Java or Kotlin, and we have a very good understanding of QA best practices and CI/CD pipelines.
Sounds like a nice place to work? We think so too. If you like what you’ve read and believe yourself to be a positive-minded person who works well in a team, feel free to apply and let’s get the conversation started.
What the process will look like from here:
- Video call with HR
- Technical assignment
- Technical interview with our QA Chapter Lead
- Technical interview with a Java Chapter Lead and fellow QA Engineer
- Final interview with the Head of IT
- Hopefully an offer, visa processing if necessary, and just like that you are part of a new community of humans who share a common goal
Not sold just yet? Here’s the fun stuff:
- .25 cent sodas + free fruit, tostis, coffee and tea
- Macbook pro + tools to do your job well
- Pool, Nintendo Switch, nerf gun battles, ping pong, foosball and pick-up football games
- We socialize a lot outside of work so come hangout with us; hopefully you like karaoke ;)
- Friday drinks and snacks
- Public events in the office like MeetUps; you can even be a host
- Regular company events throughout the year; join in time to come to our holiday party at Jopenkerk
- Check out our culture video and our summer boat event as well
Looking forward to hearing from you!