We’re looking for a QA Analyst to join our Barcelona Product and Engineering Team, helping us identify and triaging issues in our web app as well as our native mobile apps. You will be working closely between our customer support and product/engineering team helping us to understand, reproduce and prioritise issues. Additionally you will help us identify areas that need improvement in test coverage automation, as well as areas where test automation performance can be improved.
Our product team is multidisciplinary with design, mobile and web teams working together. You’re passionate about technology, product and code quality, and like to face new challenges.
You will work with a group of fun and energetic engineers. We are very passionate about building highly scalable, reliable, available and high performance products.
Skills & Requirements
- You have at least 2-3 years experience in quality assurance, or related experience
- You have excellent knowledge of QA methodologies and processes
- You have experience with test automation and test related tools (e.g. Selenium/Jira/Jenkins or similar)
- You have experience with testing web and/or mobile applications
- You have some knowledge in software programming languages
- You have excellent troubleshooting and researching skills
- You have experience with agile development environments
- You have excellent communication skills with great level of written and spoken English and can talk to both tech and non-tech people
- The position is in-house at our Barcelona office. You would need a valid work permit as we cannot sponsor visas. We can help with relocation assistance though!
- You’re a team player and work well with other teams in the company such as product/design/support
- You love new challenges and are eager to solve new problems
- You love dogs!
Big pluses are:
- You can write code in in Python/Java and/or Swift
- You have experience with databases and can perform basic queries
- You know your way around a Unix terminal
What are we offering
- Competitive salary commensurate with your experience
- Opportunity to deliver your best work, positively impacting thousands of dog owners, sitters and dogs!
- Solid team where everyone’s perspective counts
- Bi-monthly 24h Hackathon!
- Dog (and human) friendly office!
- Private health insurance
- Weekly company breakfast
- Bi-monthly social outing
- Employee discounts on DogBuddy (as a dog owner or dog sitter)
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!