At Holded we are upgrading the way SMB’s manage their business since 2016. We are a well-funded startup that has raised nearly $8M from world-class investors like Lakestar (their first investment in Spain after previous investments in Facebook, Spotify & Airbnb) and Nauta Capital (Socialpoint, Privalia).
Our mission is to create a Business Operating System that covers all areas of business. From financial management (such as accounting and invoicing) to HR, CRM and Project & Inventory management, allowing companies to automate more than 50% of their overall administrative tasks and become Business Heroes.
We are building a global company, and we are looking for passionate people who strive to be the best at what they do.
Join us and help us reinvent the concept of ERP!
As a QA Analyst, you will part of our software development team joining one of our squads to work in a vertical of the business. We are looking for two different profiles, one for our mobile team and another one for the web team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Work close to our developers, understand their needs and support the verification of various developing features.
- Hands-on testing including: functionality, exploratory, integration and regression tests.
- Create and execute the product validation plans to ensure proper product functionality.
- Detect and isolate the repeatability steps of application errors, and post a clear and accurate description of each bug found.
- Support all phases of the software lifecycle including requirements analysis, testing, release validation, and documentation.
- Provide feedback with regard to the quality of the application.
- Participate in sprint planning meetings, design reviews, and sprint retrospectives.
- 2-3 years of work experience in a similar role; working as a QA Analyst is a web or mobile product.
- Experience using Jira and bug reporting.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fluent in English.
- Accounting and finance basic understanding.
What it's like to work with us:
Flexible working hours
Short work-day on Friday’s
Free catered lunch
Continuous Training: annual budget for training for each employee
Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks and fresh fruit.
Top-notch work equipment
Office in front of the sea with ping pong, pool table, PlayStation…
Interesting projects and a great work environment
An excellent opportunity to grow with the company
Discounts on Gym membership
At Holded, we do things differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
We didn’t start Holded to be another software company. We started Holded to be epic, and you can be part of it!
This might not be the job for you, but perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. If that’s the case, feel free to send them this link: https://jobs.holded.com/o/qa-analyst.