Q&C InternSupport & Ops – Barcelona, Barcelona
We need you!
At La Cupula Music/SonoSuite we are looking for a young and motivated person, willing to spend some months as an intern in our Quality & Control team.
WHO WE ARE:
We are passionate about music and technology. We operate in a growing digital music ecosystem that is getting more and more complex, with more players, revenue streams and diverging business models.
Our mission is to simplify life, facilitate the dissemination of music masters & works, and optimise revenues for independent media creators around the world.
Founded in 2006 as an independent digital distributor, we provide our own tech solution for music distribution, catalogue management and royalties collection. Throughout more than 10 years of experience, we have implemented multiple services so we cover the whole range of needs of the artist's community and the independent sector.
We believe real success starts and ends with hiring the very best people, empowering them to get the job done, and making sure our team has a whole lot of fun along the way!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Help assuring technical and content compliance of distributed music to quality standards.
- Flag non complying content and contact our clients to ask for corrections.
- Give support to B2B clients.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A great chance to learn from the first digital distributor for independent music in Spain.
- Join a young international team.
- Internship study agreement (part-time, 4 hours daily from 2pm to 6pm).
- Office in the center of Barcelona (plaza Urquinaona).
- An inspiring Startup environment.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are enrolled in or have finished a music business/music production related course that can sign an internship agreement.
- You are used to listening literally tons of music!
- You have an eye for detail.