We are looking for a developer to help us implement new
functionalities in our product. You will have the possibility to work on
a wide variety of projects, including:
• Enhancing our crawling and scraping algorithms.
• Untangling APIs of social media and marketplaces from around the world.
• Designing algorithms for processing and analyzing data.
• Scaling our architecture to process more bytes at ever-faster rates.
• Implementing a bulletproof strategy for testing and maintenance.
• Developing internal monitoring or productivity tools.
• Have 1+ years of experience with a scripting or OO language, ideally Python.
• Master SQL queries, and feel at ~ in a Unix terminal.
• Have previous experience working with startups.
• Are driven, with strong interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Are well rounded, proactive, can multitask and ship top quality code on time.
• Big data, cloud or NoSQL technologies (Hadoop, MS Azure, Neo4j, etc.).
• Applied machine learning or computer vision.
• Having worked with startups or agile teams.
• Speaking French.
• Fluency in a language other than English or French (East Asian languages in particular).
• Mad foosball skills and a strong sense of humour.
Why join us?
• Challenges: never short of those, you’ll have the opportunity to apply many skills.
• Responsibilities: expect your first release into production on week one.
• Work life: flexible hours, flat hierarchy, casual Fridays everyday.
• Team: a small, cohesive and dynamic team, that wants to make a dent in the universe.
• Diversity: Unix or OS X? Choose your gear. We welcome diversity. (Seriously though, we do.)
• Location: Station F The largest startup incubator. Parsi 13 Disct.