Python Engineers. Shape an organisation together with an experienced technical co-founder as first hire for our funded company.
As a Python Engineer you will be responsible for building an amazing company in advertisement automation for influencer marketing. You’ll have an opportunity to impact the technical stack, define and shape our product from scratch.
Are you hands-on, self-organised and can build stuff from scratch? We are a new venture funded by awesome investors. We will automate and scale influencer marketing content through the Facebook Marketing API. We are already making revenue. We build out the customer-facing side of the project and will hack the Facebook Marketing API. And we are looking for someone like you.
What we would like to see in you:
* You write quality code :)
* You are quick and can build something from scratch. You can work with Python - and Django (or have experience or are willing to learn)
* Experience in applying solid engineering: unit and integration testing, writing clean maintainable code, caching, CI/CD, monitoring.
* Willing to build something in the long run.
* Great communication skills and ability to make decisions.
* We don’t care about your background
What you can expect from us:
* We are only 2 co-founders so far, you will shape the company together with us and own a piece of it.
* This is our second startup, we are experienced in starting something from the ground, raising venture capital and growing a company. Be part of it.
* We are building an international company. Thus, we value people from any background with any experience level.
* Competitive share/salary package. You will own a chunk of our company!
* One of our co-founders is coder himself and was responsible for the entire tech/product in our last venture. Thus, we recognise and respect both side of software development:
* being a hacker, building prototypes, and moving quickly,
* being a pragmatic craftsman, keeping code clean, maintainable, and well-tested.
We are building a flexible workplace and are open to any kind of suggestions from your side. If you are willing to be part of something from the super-early days and value being a shareholder, get in touch right now. Share your CV, your GitHub and/or LinkedIn. Let us know what you are passionate about.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!