FilledThis offer is not available anymore
At 3D Hubs we are doing something that has never been done before; decentralising manufacturing by connecting people who want to 3D print to the people owning the machines.
Today, 3D Hubs provides over 1 billion people access to a 3D printer within 10 miles of their home, that's almost 15% of the world population.
As our new Python Engineer you are committed to clean, stable and scalable code, that creates and connects content to the API.
You have done large scale projects in Python and Flask, SQLAlchemy or similar.
Databases have no secrets to you and you can speak the language of complex queries.
You are wired like an entrepreneur, quickly grasping the insights and taking action.
Your sidekicks will be colleagues from these awesome squads - Geometry, Demand, Supply, Evolution, Supply and Ops.
Together we will build scalable solutions and literally change the way manufacturing will work in the future.
Are you up for this challenge? Read on!
Our technology stack
- PHP (Drupal 7/Composer)
- Python (Flask/SQLAlchemy)
- ES6 (Angular 1.5, Three.js)
- Sass / Pug
- AWS: EC2, S3, RDS etc.
- Get excited by shipping your solutions and getting them validated by users asap
- Are eager to teach your colleagues and share knowledge inside and outside the team
- Like to choose the right tool for the right job
- Have experience in test automation
- Enjoy a vibrant, creative and ever changing environment
- Free 3D printing, anytime, at our office
- Real impact on our technical roadmap
- Work in a lean, fast-paced, start-up environment located in the heart of Amsterdam - Frederiksplein
- Work together with a rapidly expanding, international, young team of 40+ people and 12+ nationalities
- Get time to work on your own projects at our Pizza Nights
- Free lunch, Italian quality coffee and awesome Friday drinks
Wired: Startup of the Week: 3D Hubs
Techcrunch: 3D Hubs, an online marketplace for local 3D printing, scores $7M Series B
Newsweek: How 3D printing will make manufacturing in America great again
Engineering.com: 3D Hubs funded $7M for Distributed 3D Printing Services
About 3D Hubs