We are creating a fintech solution for individuals and business and you may join us for fun & profit! We are looking for a full time developer with good skills on Python (and Django framework) to work with us remotely. Typically we will collaborate using Trello (y’all know: backlog and stuff), video calls and Slack.
- Philosophy - Company values
As a startup, the company structure is loose, meaning we are all connected directly to each other. You will join a team instead of ‘filling a position’.
We must stress three principles that apply to everyone here:
· Transparency and ‘reporting when it happens’
· Zero short-cuts
As you will invest most of your time with technical aspects, you should also note:
· Code is related to business features and connected to metrics
If you feel you fit with us, please keep on reading.
· Build a backend system that handles API calls, the core algorithm and server-related tasks
· Build a frontend using Django (showing users the results of our core)
· Build a pre-QA system and start using it!
· Backend related tasks:
· Connect to a third-party API
Well documented (used by 15k developers)
We’ve paid support (squeeze it)
Handle Users and Authorization (OAuth 2.0)
Obtain a JSON and extract relevant data to an array
- The core
Combine arrays (from API and ORM) to produce a list
Use of map,reduce,filter and comprehensions
Discuss the algorithm with the CTO
Focus on readability and efficiency (execution time/CPU usage)
- Frontend related tasks:
· Handle Users
· Authentification, roles, Social login
· Focus on Security
- Build views
Simple bootstrap templates
- QA and server related tasks:
Prepare the server
Batch processes (nightly)
Static code analysis
Cyclomatic complexity analysis
If you feel comfortable working with more than 8 of these technologies, please send us an email. Let’s talk!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!