-Designing and implementing compelling and maintainable medium/big web applications.
-Automating processes to facilitate their development.
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our
engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software
products like encuesta.com. Python Developer responsibilities include
writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating
applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this
role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well
in a team. Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications
that align with our business needs. Team language is Spanish.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
You will be reporting directly to the Web Development Manager and will interact with an team of developers skilled in Web technologies, plus Python, Java and SQL. You will also be designing and implementing compelling and maintainable medium/big web applications and automating processes to facilitate their development.
- NoSQL, Python, REST, Django, AWS, CSS, Javasript, HTML
- Work experience of at least three years as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
If you want to make a difference by participating in meaningful projects and working with an innovative company in market research technology space, Webtools is the place for you. Webtools has an amazing team and we are proud to provide a supportive environment where everybody can enjoy the continuous learning curve.Our offices are in Madrid, Paseo de la Castellana 123.