Hola a todos!
Kiwi.com – one of the most exciting Czech companies building a global flights directory, allowing customers to find and book the best and cheapest flights. We're growing like crazy, expecting even more. To achieve that, we want to have a great team of motivated and fun individuals, who are not scared of a challenge or of tasks they may not have encountered before. There're not enough hours in a day to progress as fast as we want.
That is why we're looking for a Python Developer to participate in the development of our core flight ticket search engine, which handles more than 30 million search requests per day at an industry-leading speed.
Estás interesando? Sigue leyendo!
What will be your responsibility?
- Optimization of search results
- Integration of new payment processing methods
- Improvements of our flight ticket booking API
- Cooperation with our partners on new API integrations
As a valued member of our team, you would be allowed to use the
language/environment of your choice for new projects, and you would have
a Devops team available, to avoid having to handle hundreds of servers –
or you can ship a serverless AWS Lambda architecture.
- Proven profound experience with Python
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and Redis
- Intermediate level of English
- A passion in what you are doing with your life
- Dedication to work sometimes odd or extended hours
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com:
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task
- We love contributing and using Open Source
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide
- We code at hackathons and other competitions
- We support the local technological community
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule
- We also like to party and hang out together
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!