We’re looking for people with strong background or interest in building successful products or systems; you’re comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces; you have exquisite attention to detail; and you’re comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems that span various parts of the system.
Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
Work with engineers across the company to build new features at large-scale.
Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
You may be fit for this role if you
- Enjoy and have experience building APIs.
- Think about systems and services and write high quality code.
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems.
You might work on
- Build new APIs or iterate on existing ones (Python + Django Rest Framework).
- Improve system tools and deployment processes (Docker, Ansible, AWS)
- Build new systems to securely store massive amounts of data (Postgres, S3).
- Improve the platform for data gathering and machine learning training (Pandas, Dask, Spark).
What do we offer
- Competitive compensation including base salary equity in the company.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- Coffee and beverages, nuts and Friday lunch.
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
- Be a part of creating the next big thing in Networking.
This position requires full-time, in-house work in Barcelona, Spain.
About Starflow Networks
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!