Local Unit & Position Description
Bioo is a company based on a technology fully committed to the green energy generation. Nowadays Bioo is dedicated to developing products that can generate electrical energy from plants using the microbial fuel cells technology.
Bioo is looking for a highly motivated engineer in prototyping development, willing to learn and grow with the company. Depending on the person preferences, the position is available as part time or full time. The candidate will co-work with the technical team in the office in Barcelona.
The engineer will be receiving different designs in order to test them in functional prototypes under real environment condition. These prototypes would be specific fuel cell as well as different tools for the product development.
The engineer will learn and be exposed to
- Microbial fuel cells technology and design;
- 3D printing;
- Prototype manufacturing
- Regular staff meetings.
project work. Besides the daily work, it is expected that the engineer
cooperates with the technical team: designing prototypes, giving
feedback and sharing his/her knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Communicate with external partners and collaborators
- Professional experience in prototyping;
- Previous knowledge on renewable energies technology will be positive;
- Previous knowledge on electronics will be positive;
- Must have good written and verbal communications skills,
including ability to write clear and detailed technical reports,
presentations and emails;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Support independent qualitative and quantitative analysis;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Bachelor degree in mechanical, materials or similar engineering;
- Soft skills: independent, assertive, proactive,
self-motivated, good communication skills, open for new challenges,
flexible and open to learn.
- Good English level is required.
Please submit your CV in English.