Rural Handmade is looking to recruit lead from UK/ Europe.
Job responsibility and personality traits
1. Operations support
2. Creative design
3. Data analytics
6. Experience in startups
7. Getting Investment ready.
8. B2B leads generation.
Rural Handmade is a disruptive, design excellence based, direct-to-consumer brand. Rural Handmade partners with artisans to create data-driven, best-performing handmade products for a dynamic global market. Our aim is to revolutionize, develop and promote the use of untapped human capital.
- Sustainability: Low/Zero carbon footprint, long-lasting products,
using natural resources responsibly without releasing harmful substances
to the environment.
- Shared prosperity: Income generation, consistent employment, skill development, empower the maker, greater social economic impact.
- Market knowledge and forecasting: Deep know-how in data analytics, key buying behaviors, understanding of market dynamics, use of AI and big-data
- Quick turnaround from idea inception to market: Fast response to market forecast, responsive and lean supply chain and artisan force, speedy logistics and distribution
- Re-inventing fair trade: Radically changing the existing fair trade practices for greater impact by creating innovative partnerships whose impact can be measured against fair trade’s principles.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency and safety: Share technology know-how and safety principles with artisans
- Design excellence: Beyond products that satisfy consumer senses, we incorporate scientifically driven considerations on performance and quality. We integrate data, design and development.
- Global Platform: Connecting rural artisans with worldwide consumer markets, moving away from mass-handmade production to meaningful and valued artisanal production (putting love back into handmade).
Leveraging design creativity, innovation for social and economic benefit using sustainable models in the Handmade space.
-Integrating STEM( Science technology engineering maths) concepts into product development of handmade products.
-Connecting the handmade industry to specific purchasing habit, or cults or lifestyles.
-Create an ecosystem of artisans and make use of ICTs and specific T&D principles for knowledge transfer.
-Contemporary design collaborations in conjunction with the current sales channel.