Ultralytics is an exciting new startup in Madrid, Spain working on YOLOv5 🚀 and Vision AI ⭐. We are changing the world by making Artificial Intelligence (AI) easy for everyone 😃.
- The Project Manager will be responsible to project manage the implementation of new technologies and features in our platform(s) and assist with the deployment of these services and releases, as well as understand, verify, and document new features and functions. Essential skills and experience include
- Coordinate, schedule and facilitate new product releases for assigned technical projects including release planning, daily standup, project reviews and retrospective meetings
- Handles oversight and coordination of project timelines, tasks, milestones and deliverables, including prioritizing and managing deadlines and project expectations
- Track and manage inter-project/team dependencies, and managing risks and remove impediments as necessary
- Manage Release Cards, Jira Tickets, and project backlogs
- Project managing the implementation and release of new features through all stages from requirement gathering to launch
- Familiarity with quality assurance (QA) function and developing and executing quality test plans
- 2-3 years of hands on experience of managingit technical projects following formal methodologies interfacing with the product development and engineering teams
- 2-3 years of experience using JIRA/Confluence, Microsoft Excel, Project, & PowerPoint
- Experience working with engineering teams to forecast development timelines and manage development workflows
- PMP certification preferred
To achieve your goals with us you will:
- Have fun & be part of a great working atmosphere in a team of smart, entrepreneurial and highly motivated people
- Be part of a flat hierarchy and start-up culture which means a lot of responsibility from day one
- Get constant support from and exposure to the rest of the organization!