Do you have the spirit and energy it takes to be successful in the e-Commerce sector, in a fast-growing multinational Software development company? If yes, please keep reading!
Make sure you comply with all the following:
· Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent.
· A minimum work experience of 2 years in positions of Project Manager in SW development projects.
· Fluent in English and French is a MUST.
· Knowledge and experience with project management tools and software development tools.
· Technical affinity (previous experience with web development).
· Good social, communication, organization and planning skills
· Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines with several projects simultaneously.
· Experience working with both technical and non-technical personnel
· Prominent level of comfort communicating across large organizations and diverse business units.
· Experience managing international projects both with foreign customers and partners.
· PMP, Scrum master certifications.
· Experience with agile frameworks.
As a PM at Scalefast you will be:
· Reporting to the Client Success Director, we are looking for a Project Manager that will be in charge of national and international software development projects.
· Defining the project plan following the defined scope and budget, defining milestones and deliverables.
· Identifying and minimize uncertainties and risks in the project.
· Tracking of the project plan - taking technical decisions, identifying task and resources needed, monitoring and reporting the project status and deadline commitments, notifying issues or delays, review of deliverables prepared by the team before passing them to the client, notifying change requests out of the initial scope received from the customer, project plan review to meet changing needs and requirements, review of reports team hours and expenses, etc.
· Coordinating the necessary activities within the project team and with other teams in the company (QA, Operations, etc.).
· Managing of technical relationship with customers.
· Supporting to pre-sales activities.
So, if whilst reading you have felt that we are talking about you...what are you waiting for? Apply now!