At WAAVI we empower our clients to innovate and evolve their business. First by automating tasks that encumber them and keep them focused on what is urgent instead of what is important. We then provide insight by building the tools and environment required to better utilise their data, services and resources. Eventually, together we build digital products that both evolve existing services and create new ones.
We're searching for a highly-skilled project manager to contribute to WAAVI’s growth and help us maintain our position as an innovative authority. The ideal candidate will have software project management experience, the ability to translate business needs into technical specs as well as strong work plan development and progress oversight skills. He/She will be expected to prepare and present progress updates to appropriate management channels on a regular basis, ensuring the innovation we seek is being achieved.
- Translate business needs into an understandable spec sheet.
- Navigate risks and blocking issues in a collaborative manner.
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders and team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Experienced in Scrum PM metholodogies
- Demonstrably skilled in MS Excel.
- Is extremely service oriented, and understands success is measured by customer and team satisfaction.