Oneclick is an Educational Technology company based in Madrid, Spain. We are the leader in digital technology for the publishing sector worldwide. Our vision is to make the world a better place through education, helping hundreds of thousands of children to become fulfilled adults who build the societies of the future. To do this, we use our proprietary software, developed based on web application technology, neuroscience, with a user-centered design, to create the best possible multimedia content and products for Teachers and Students globally.
Oneclick has a team of more than 50 people of different profiles such as software developers, digital publishers, UX&UI designers, QA, etc., located in many locations worldwide including Spain, Argentina, Brazil, Lebanon, etc.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a person who joins the team in a full time capacity as a Technical Project Manager to help lead our multidisciplinary client projects worldwide. You will report directly into our COO, and will focus on delivering the most strategic projects with maximum impacts for our client. You will also serve as a people leader, who will identify and grow the talent in the team.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience
- 5-year experience in managing client facing technological projects with a high level of innovation
- Experience in leadership of multidisciplinary teams with capacities for the development of people and teamwork skills
- Ability to work creatively in an environment that requires frequent problem solving
- Ability to manage clients with high expectations
- Experience in the use of management softwares such as Jira, for the development and planning of software projects
- Experience in the use of agile methodologies such as SCRUM, for the execution of projects
- Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas and results clearly
- High level of English, both oral and written (Level C1)
Other desirable capabilities:
- Other languages
- Experience in big consulting companies or multinational
What we offer?
- You will work closely with the production teams (software developers, digital publishers, UX&UI designers, linguists, etc.) assisting in the projects to their execution, as well as to adopt and implement changes to improve the processes
- Possibility of working remotely
- Flexible schedule
- Ease to combine family with work life
- You will be part of a highly qualified team
- Innovative and large-scale projects with international projection
What will be your functions?
- Ability to adapt to the diverse corporate cultures and organizational structures of our clients.
- Ability to lead teams: fostering relationships, resolving potential conflicts, etc.
- Active participation in proposing new initiatives that will improve teams productivity and efficiency.
- Frequent and professional communication with the different parties involved in the project about its status.
- Ability to lead projects in all their phases: development of strategies, negotiation with suppliers, negotiation with clients, approval of budgets by the client, execution of RFP (Request For Proposal), etc.
- Ability to identify complex barriers during the execution of the project plan and the ability to develop solutions to overcome these barriers.
- Ability to develop a work plan for executing a project from scratch. Taking into account key dates, freezing of specifications, necessary team members, etc.
- Ensure and guarantee the delivery of projects on time, meeting and exceeding the client’s objectives and requirements.
In addition to other functions and responsibilities related to the position and the scope of the projects.
Oneclick has done over 120 projects since 2008 in the UK, Spain, Mexico and Argentina. Impact in over 2.000 schools, 50.000 teachers, 600.000 kids.
We aspire to be the best digital experience creative agency for K12 publishers educational projects.