As Lead Project Manager, (LPM) the role will be responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and delivery of Worldsensing’s most strategic projects. The LPM will have strong relationship management skills, be experienced in influencing people drawn from all levels across the company and have an ability to lead and get things done in a timely manner.
- Deliver the identified stages of our Connectivity Management System and complete a risks and opportunities statement for the remainder of the project, whilst ensuring contemporary communication to all stakeholders.
- Lead on other strategic projects as they arise.
- Drive the necessary Steering Boards to underpin the strategic projects and ensure there is a clear and timely tracking of accomplishments, both quantitative, $K, and qualitative against objectives.
- Improve internal projects process and levels of interaction by consistently delivering other key projects to milestone plans and identifying risks early through appropriate escalation.
- Implement a set of standard project management tools and disciplines within the first three months.
- Action oriented with a minimum three years’ experience in managing complex projects.
- Personal drive with proven track record of delivering projects according to scope within deadlines and budget.
- Strong analytical skills, to understand root cause issues and the ability to drive the necessary resolutions.
- Reporting, both in written and verbal form, to internal and external stakeholders regarding Project scope, financials, progress and status, formally and on an ad-hoc basis as required.
- Proactive spirit to deliver to plan and support other departments
- Problem solving exposure in international environments and highly motivated to make a positive contribution
- Ability to interpret and translate the needs and colleagues to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- A sense of humor.
- Be persistent to achieve stated goals but sufficiently versatile to adapt to the local dynamics
- Desire and drive to exceed expectations.
- Execution of medium to large international projects
- Coordination of multidisciplinary work teams from different departments and levels
- Development of the relationship with key stakeholders and establishment of a long-term plan
- Gather requirements from customers/colleagues
- Regular follow up of the contract and project's scope
- Planning of the project
- Supervision of the project's costs
- Reporting project status and identify risks and mitigations
- Deployment and stabilization of the project
- Quality assurance for each project
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position. 10 years of relevant professional experience.
- Track record in the management of IT, industrial or software projects
- Familiar with PM methodologies and PMO best practices
- Ability to work under pressure and an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills and a creative approach to building professional relationships
- Master’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Telecom or Business and a strong preference to work within a B2B environment
- Good language skills in English and a native/bilingual level of Spanish
- Previous international experience - cultural adaptation
- Availability to travel up to 50%
- Great work environment
- Work-life balance
- Office amenities, i.e. fresh fruit and coffee
- We love to learn and we love to share so you will actively participate in our knowledge sharing groups
- Internal activities (communities, tech chapters, show and tell, forums)
- Develop new ideas and really test them by participating in our annual Hackweeks
- Monthly teamwork activities
- A diverse, international team
- Opportunity to work for a global IoT player which has been labeled as one of the organizations actively shaping the Smart City ecosystem and pioneering the Industrial Internet
At Worldsensing, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.