Based in Berlin and with offices in Wroclaw, Munich, Paris and San Francisco, 3YOURMIND is a dynamic company that provides manufacturing companies with software to optimize their workflows and transition into Additive Manufacturing (3D printing).
With +50 employees across all offices, we are a growing company comprised of an international team who enjoys their work, value their personal growth and bring their best to improve what we do.
We are looking for self-driven and creative people who want to join a company that is all about delivering customer focused innovative products and values a healthy team spirited work environment.
As our Project Manager you'll be responsible for coordinating the deployment of our software to our customers, supporting them throughout the whole process.
What you'll be working on:
- Interact with clients and internal stakeholders starting from project initiation all the way to successful project closure
- Collect detailed requirements and scope, define and sequence project activities & estimate activity duration
- Work with the development team in generating business opportunities and defining requirements, estimations and proposals
- Lead the strategic conception and development of new business models in terms of target groups, product lines and processes
- Enhance existing products and solution in terms of content, ease of use and quality
What you should bring to the table
- Great project management skills in a software environment
- Native German speaker and proficiency in English
- General knowledge and understanding of the software development
- Experience with project management tools
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to be direct and clear in communication
Why you'll love working at 3YOURMIND:
- You’ll be working in a unique industrial field at the front line of innovation and progress in 3D printing
- You’ll have autonomy to make decisions along the process and overall responsibility and decision power from day one
- We work in an informal environment with flexible hours
- We have an amazing office in the heart of Berlin with a start-up atmosphere, passionate multi-cultural team, fruits, drinks and a chill room
- We care about personal growth an invest in the development of our employees
If this sounds like a job you'd like to have and a company you'd like to work with, apply below:
3 D Printing