At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 48 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a new colleague who has technical and business administration background.You are a good fit if you like to coordinate between client, stakeholders and your team. We want you to be part of our team, if you are a good communicator, who knows how to identify customer requirements and manages future business solutions. Resting on your laurels is not familiar to you, nor is it for us.
What do we require?
- Focus on building & maintaining a strong relationship to our clients, respecting their needs and identifying business opportunities
- Experience in requirements management and ability to conceptualize the client’s expectations
- Experience in managing large and complex contracts and their budgets
- Having at least 4 years of experience as a Project Manager or equivalent position
- Ability to moderate workshops, presentations and discussions
- Documentation of complex topics concisely and comprehensibly
- Creating a communication plan and managing its execution
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Acting as a trusted advisor for customers and colleagues
- With the input of the technical team, all technical topics can be discussed and explained to our clients
- Capability to manage a project team, including sub-contractors
- Business travel is not an issue for you once it is allowed to move freely
- Native level spoken and written English
- Eligibility to work within the EU
What makes us smile when looking at your profile…
- Experience with Adobe CQ5 or AEM related web projects
- A proactive mind-set, ability to share your ideas and bring them to life
- An open mind which is looking for continuous improvement
- Willingness to develop a stronger understanding of the project’s technical components
- Receiving and giving feedback is familiar to you, something you are not afraid of…
At Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Apple work equipment
- Continuous training and coaching
- Free language classes to polish your English or help you with your Spanish
- Truly international team
- Free Private health insurance
- Tax free benefits (ticket restaurant, kindergarden and transport)
- Sponsored gym membership
- A central office location
- Many off-site company events, including our annual company summits
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
It's a young, international and visionary company with Swiss roots. Office locations span four different nations in Europe: Switzerland, Spain, Germany and the United Kingdom, and in these offices, you will find our diverse culture that embraces over 30 different nationalities from around the globe. Netcentric has a start-up spirit, and they don’t plan to slow down anytime soon.
- - Fancy offices, and best equipment available for today’s needs. Be prepared to be fully armed with the latest Apple ensemble.
- - 30 days of annual leave for all employees
- - Sponsored gym memberships
- - Flexible working hours, because we know you have a personal life too.
- - Company events. Think an annual sailing trip with all of your favourite colleagues off the Spanish or Croatian coast, or a weekend-long kickoff event in Barcelona.