TuoTempo is the fastest growing healthcare CRM software-as-a-service in Europe specialized in digitizing healthcare providers by redesigning the patient experience. Our groundbreaking technology is the preferred choice of the biggest healthcare providers in Spain, Italy, and other markets. We are now looking to expand with new team members in order to revolutionize healthcare! If you look for more information please check our website http://www.tuotempo.com.
We are looking for a Project Manager whose responsibilities are managing smoothly different stakeholders in order to integrate our solutions on the client side.
- Onboard, integrate, train and contribute to the success of our enterprise customers;
- Coordinate a seamless and fast process of systems integration with internal and external parties and deliver the result in expected deadline;
- Escalate technical issues as needed;
- Design all projects requirements and perform all tasks accordingly;
- Create a delighting onboarding experience for the customer with easy to understand, step-by-step explanation, including the user acceptance and user training;
- Ensure optimal utilization of all tools;
- Overview and manage the onboarding portfolio of several enterprise clients in parallel.
- Undergraduate or master’s degree (preferably in computer science, engineering, business or related fields);
- Hands-on, proactive, persistent;
- At least 4 years of experience in project management, preferably with 2 years of experience in hospital software, or other enterprise software such as CRM, ERP, etc;
- Capable of taking accountability while providing status, asking for help, and immediately escalating issues and problems when necessary;
- Experienced in managing projects with several stakeholders, particularly those with external clients/stakeholders;
- Preferably have previous business analysis experience or system-to-system integration experience;
- Capable of analyzing database structures and comfortable working with SQL and database softwares (Oracle, MySQL, etc.);
- Superior communication skills, including the proven ability to effectively manage, influence, negotiate, and communicate with external business partners and internal teams to meet goals;
- Fluent in Spanish;
- Excellent written and spoken English to be able to communicate with the international team.
- A career in an ambitious and fast-growing company;
- Autonomy and impact on what you do;
- Work in a start-up ambient;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Big and real chances of professional growth;
- A chance to "make a dent in the Universe";
- An opportunity to learn from great, experienced people with successes in their fields;
- Competitive compensation package including stock option plan;
- Work to change people's lives for better.