For us mission is possible. We change the unchangeable healthcare experience for millions of patients and their doctors around the world. With fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas. We are entrepreneurs. We define goals, have autonomy and space to experiment. We are not afraid to fail. We believe in feedback and honesty delivered kindly.We love what we do. Together.
Want to learn more about Docplanner Tech? Find out!
Now we’re looking for a Project Manager to join our Tech team in Spain. Currently, we are working, recruiting and onboarding 100% remotely.The challenge is as enormous as the scale and style of the whole DocPlanner undertaking - we are the world's leading marketplace for doctors and patients, enabling booking and management of doctor's offices (SaaS model). We are a leader in 11 countries, creating a tool for over 92k active doctors. What is more, 61.9 mln unique patients are visiting our website each month. Last month, 4.8 mln medical visits were booked on our website. We have 7 offices around the world and our team consists of over 1000 people.
Three words that describe this role:
Passion - Our most important value is "do what you love". We're looking for people passionate about project management, but also learning every day. Passion is something making people stay with us for long - our turnover in the Tech team is under 10%!
Autonomy - We have both company and product goals but how you achieve them is your call. Moreover, your ideas and projects are more than welcome.
Entrepreneurship - Teams function like startups, which makes you and your whole team entrepreneurs.
What will you do with us?
- research stakeholders’ needs,
- align with various teams (e.g. Legal) and support operations whenever new features or products are introduced,
- prepare documentation and knowledge base,
- discuss possible solutions to be implemented,
- test developed functionalities before they reach the production environment,
- analyze data to deliver conclusions,
- support dev-team with collect details of requirements
What experience and skills do you need to do a great job in this position?
- experience in managing Internet projects,
- measuring projects outcomes and setting up goals,
- understanding the Agile concept
- very good knowledge of English and Spanish (min. B2 level)
You’re a great fit for this role if you:
- have done something that will leave us in awe,
- argue using numbers and don’t fear constructive criticism,
- prefer doing to talking about doing,
- like talking to people, websites, Google Analytics & spreadsheets,
- aren't scared of decisions, MVP's, conversions, optimisations and talking to doctors,
- are super smart, resourceful and come up with ingenious ideas,
- have a “growth hacker” soul - searching for short-cuts and easy ways to validate hypothesis,
- are eager to learn.
You will get in return:
- 💶 Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills (Junior: 25000-35000 EUR gross/year. Mid: 35000-45000 EUR gross/year),
- ⚕️ Private health plan,
- ✌ 23 free paid days,
- 📈 Share options plan after 6 months working with us,
- ✈️ Relocation package (from a different city or country),
- 🇬🇧 Free English classes,
- Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is true).
- 💪 Access to hundreds of gyms in Barcelona for a symbolic fee in partnership with andjoy
- ⛱️ Summer schedule every day of July and August.
It would be much appreciated if you would apply with a CV in English :)
Psst. Do you know that our Candidate Experience score is over 8.5 out of 10? We do our best to keep the quality of our recruitment processes high!
Want to see how life at Docplanner Tech is and what to expect? Take a look at our pages to get a better idea:
You can also join our community by signing up for our Newsletter.