Red Points protects brands and content in the digital environment.
We are a tech company, developing our own custom, high scale solution designed to scan the web in search of violations and infringements. In this process, we employ the help of cutting-edge technologies such as machine learning, image recognition. We also focus heavily on optimizations, parallelization, and scalability, enabling us to run millions of requests daily.
We then leverage our technical and legal expertise to ensure that all infringing data is removed or deindexed automatically. Finally, we provide full visibility and actionable intelligence to our clients through our real-time reporting tool.
At Red Points, our Product Support Engineers are STARS. We are comprehensive product experts and the most transversal team in the company: we collaborate with customers as well as the other company departments (operations, enforcement, customer success, and development teams), continually supporting and applying our deep technical knowledge and skills across all the product suites at every level.
The Product Support Engineers work and play closely together to solve important problems and provide tangible solutions in uniquely collaborative and creative ways. You would also spend your time working on testing and bug-finding, advocating for features with the product team, and managing user expectations, requiring deep empathy for our users’ most critical issues.
The role not only involves great responsibility and opportunity to develop your interpersonal skills but also to learn about Brand and Copyright Protection and how our products help companies to protect their intellectual property.
Your mission will be
At Red Points, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolution of customers’ and users’ technical issues. You will be working with cutting-edge technology and helping companies protect their assets by providing continuous, proactive and personalized service to ensure that our customers and users are successful in their work.
Apart from that, you will also spend time configuring and giving support to the QA team. As a Product Support Engineer, you will be an important part of Red Points’ continuous success.
- Act as a 1st and 2nd-level incidence support
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Validating engineering deliverables
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Researching, identifying, troubleshooting, and implementing solutions for system issues
- Configuration of domains
- Monitoring of system performances
- Sharing best practices with teammates
- Give support to the QA team by testing and finding front-end and back-end bugs and replication and logging of reported bugs
We expect from you
- Educational background in Engineering or IT support and/or at least 1 year of experience as a Technical Product Engineer/Specialist
- Problem-solving skills and empathy towards users/customers
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of SQL
- Basic IT skills
- G-suite user
- Good communication skills
- Organization skills
- Super service-oriented
- Excellent level of English and Spanish
- Have worked before in Agile environments
What we offer
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people, team buildings, free Nespresso and tea
- Friday reduced working time
- A sunny office with a large terrace, based in the center of Barcelona
- Private health insurance covered by the company
- Flexible Retribution
- Gym membership to access all DIR gyms in Catalunya and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We encourage all applicants, regardless of race, religion or belief (if any), color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, age, marital and civil partnership status, or disability status.
If you think this is the right move for you and you match the description, just apply! We'll get in touch with you for an interview if you are one of the selected candidates.