Idoven is on a mission to prevent heart disease with AI-powered cardiology. With our breakthrough technology to analyze the heart, we help find patients in need of treatment, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly and safely.
This is a unique opportunity. With the backing of top-tier global investors, including Insight Partners, Northzone and the European Commision (EIC and Horizon H2020), you'll have the responsibility and resources to shape the creation of a game-changing product that can save millions of lives.
Idoven has been honored with numerous awards, including recognition from UCSF as one of the the best new health applications of AI, CB Insight’s top 150 in digital health, the European Seal of Excellence, Best Startup at MEDICA (world’s largest medical event), Most Disruptive Startup and Best Health Startup at South Summit, and the Healthy Longevity Catalyst Award from the U.S. National Academy of Medicine.
We use a mix of tools in constant evolution; BigQuery, Cloud Run, Tensorflow, Pytorch, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Parquet, and Postgres. We live in the Google Cloud Platform, we use Terraform as infrastructure as code, and we orchestrate with a Kubernetes cluster. We have a decoupled architecture, based on asynchronous APIs and services and we work with React on frontend platforms (clients and admin), Native code in the mobile apps (Swift, Java/Kotlin) and Python, Java and some other languages on the backend.
What you will do
- Develop the new Health SAAS application to improve the peoples lives.
- In charge of designing the logic and solutions so that all the actions requested on our customers application front end are executed correctly.
- Focus on what makes a system work and how to improve its performance.
- Work on the server side and processes the information received through the frontend, with the security and compliance under we as a Health stack company are.
- You like tough challenges, both product and technical, and want to contribute your insights. Solid experience in back-end development and proven experience building and optimizing APIs in microservices.
- Ideally, you have experience with Python, Django, Java, and Node, but it's not necessary; we know that good engineers learn new languages and frameworks quickly. Then show us what you are able to build. Our stack is Python based.
- You care about the product you're building and the problem you're solving, not just the technology you're using.
- You take pride in choosing the best technical solution to a problem with all constraints in mind, rather than chasing the latest shiny technology that isn't production-ready just because.
- Knowledge in designing and developing new services, which scale with the highest level of security and performance.
- You enjoy working in teams and appreciate modern development techniques such as code reviews, pair programming, high coverage testing, DevOps, and automating things.
🚀 Be part of one of the most disruptive startups in HealthTech and AI and make a difference
🏆 Personal and professional growth as part of a fast-growing, international team
🎧No corners cut in having the best tech equipment to do your job
🙋 Flexible remote working environment, where you can choose to work from home and come to our Madrid office whenever you want to
💸 Flexible Remuneration. We give you the flexibility to consume your benefits (from meals, transportation, kindergarten, training, and health insurance) directly from your payroll and receive tax benefits
😎 Regular team events and Thursday happy hours
And much more!
Health & Fitness