For us mission is possible. We change the unchangeable healthcare experience for millions of patients and their doctors around the world. With fierce passion, absorbing inspiration, and radiating ideas.
We are entrepreneurs. We define goals, have autonomy, and space to experiment. We are not afraid to fail. We believe in feedback and honesty delivered kindly.We love what we do. Together.
Want to learn more about Docplanner Tech? Find out!
Now we’re looking for a Product Researcher to join our Tech team in Barcelona. Currently, we are working, recruiting and onboarding 100% remotely, but we will come back to our office.
The challenge is as enormous as the scale and style of the whole DocPlanner undertaking - we are the world-leading online marketplace for doctors & patients, providing medical practice booking & management SaaS in 15+ countries, for 2+ mln active doctors and 30+ mln patients, operated from 7+ offices all over the world by 1000+ people.
Three words that describe this role:
Passion - Our most important value is "do what you love". We're looking for people passionate about mobile development, but also learning every day.
Autonomy - We have both company and product goals but how you achieve them is your call. Moreover, your ideas and projects are more than welcome.
Flexibility - Being flexible and switching gears quickly are great. That's why you'll also have flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely if you ever need so.
What will you do with us?
- As a Product Researcher, what you do will have an impact on real-life situations. You will also be able to master your skills every day, either alone or with your peers. And, like all companies, we have goals. But you will be the one responsible for deciding when, where and how.
Your responsibilities - the role!
- Driving user research by identifying research needs on the team, planning, defining, conducting and reporting findings of all conducted research.
- Conduct quantitative research to understand our users and strategically guide product decisions and UX decisions.
- To design, execute and analyse multivariate experiments to support product decisions.
- Be a first-class researcher as you have a full spectrum of skills to seek insights in-person, digitally, and directly in the product.
- To work with different team members to ensure that user data / research findings are incorporated into design and implementation.
- To not be afraid of thinking about future challenges the product can face - for example due to the legislation of another country, and do research to find the best solution.
- To proactively seek for improvements in research process and methodologies.
Skills you master:
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in product research, including experience with early stage/new product conceptualization, as well as shipping of new version or feature enhancements of existing products.
- Proven experience and expert understanding of qualitative user research methodologies, their benefits, costs, time frames and suitability to different stages of development.
- Solid experience with web analytics tools as well as other quantitative research tools.
- Used to work agile or lean in a highly collaborative environment with product designers, researchers, data analysts, product managers and engineers.
- Passion for digital products, technology, creativity and an openness to new design ideas.
- Experience analysing key customer journey routes and KPI’s to identify areas for optimisation.
- To be able to prioritize test ideas / hypotheses based on impact & effort.
- Exceptional behavioral data-collection and analysis skills (e.g., designing, conducting and analyzing all kinds of user data.)
- Experience working with iterative user research and knowledge of which approaches work and which ones don't.
- It's required fluent English and Spanish and we would appreciate if the candidate speaks one of the following languages: Italian, Portuguese or Turkish.
Big bonus if you have:
- Experience working in healthcare sector.
- Bachelor or MA/MS/PhD in a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Sociology, Information Science, Economics, Political Science, etc.)
- You can comunicate in Italian (is not mandatory)
And what do we offer in return?
- 💶 Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills.
- ⚕️Private health plan
- ✌ 23 free paid holidays
- 📈 Share options plan after 6 months working with us
- ⏰ Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is also true)
- ✈️ Relocation package (from a different city or country, If applies).
- 💪 Access to hundreds of gyms in Barcelona for a symbolic fee in partnership with andjoy
- ⛱️ Summer schedule every day of July and August
It would be much appreciated if you would apply with a CV in English :)
Psst. Do you know that our Candidate Experience score is over 8.5 out of 10? We do our best to keep the quality of our recruitment processes high!
Want to see how life at Docplanner Tech is and what to expect? Take a look at our pages to get a better idea:
Facebook | Docplanner Tech page | Medium | Glassdoor | Linkedin | Twitter
You can also join our community by signing up for our Newsletter.
It will be a pleasure to meet you :)